rishi vasanth Poems
- Birds Of The Same Feather Birds of the same feather Birds of...
- Living Beyond living beyond beyond any attribute, gradation,...
- Dear Divine Dear divine, tell it boldly, loudly 'I am ...
- Divine Love Divine love, it is towards every being, ...
- Silence Overflows silence overflows so poetry flows as long...
- Google'' Is A Modern ''gurukul... '' google'' is a modern ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about rishi vasanth
Birds Of The Same Feather
Birds of the same feather
Birds of the same feather flock together
And beautifully rock together
But, I am a bird of all feathers,
not limiting to any one particular feather
I flock with all folks
Of all colors, of all walks,
I belong to all parties, all groups, all religions, all gurus
Never stuck or stay sitting in any of the grooves,
Staying unmoved in any weather
Yet Moving all ever hither and thither
Taking the best of all
making the most of any mall
water is in all the pots
no single pot can hold the total ...