Rishi Votive Poems
- Eons Later Eons later echoes whisper still In reply to a ...
- And Many Moons... I recited your unknown name quietly to ...
- Never.... Unchanging transcending space and time Affirming ...
- Just Moments Some moments A few moments Rare moments…. A ...
- To Be A Votive... Oh to be the smile you adorn Oh to be the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rishi Votive
Eons later echoes whisper still
In reply to a once asked query
In each beat of his heart
In each breath he ever took
Mountains and oceans not the same
Blowing winds and fires different too
Shimmering with swiftly fleeing time
Yet eons later echoes whisper still
Flowing tears not of sorrow or grief
Flowing tears not of gratitude or joy
Flowing tears but of surging awareness
And eons later echoes whisper still
No questions remain no answers needed
Sunshine lighting lamps in dark nights
A votive immersed in His worship
And eons later ...