riya misi Poems
- Why Am I Still An Angel Oh! My little princess why without ...
- Dreaming Of You - Mom mom, I want to admire your lovely ...
- Chocolate Fillen the wallet en wagon Both empty when ...
- Oozing Of My Heart When life hides the chamber dark Closed ...
- My First Love Men of great history Revealed strength en ...
- When Choosen When I first met both were equal Z and S In ...
- If You Are With Me If you are with me The whole world is ...
Iam a mixture of my mom's beauty Dad's attitude, sister's affection and brother's mischief born in coimbatore to achieve with deep roots in god's own country more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about riya misi
Why Am I Still An Angel
Oh! My little princess why without your veil
It hurts when you look so pale
Why do you sit so sadly
En what made you feel so badly
Oh! My dear dad love me thy no more
For I’m not the goddess of little things any more
Im a innocent lost child
That makes me go wild
My dear angel whisper me something
What has en broken your wing
Harsen thy world so bleak
Reveal the mystery and now you speak
Oh dad Upon my head laid achievement dreams
Goals were set and in...