Robert Abok Poems
- Daughter Of My Womb Daughter of my womb You've stabbed my ...
- Tears Of A Mother Light shows as out darkness wears, And ...
- Just Listen Do I have to say it? I am hoping I might, ...
- In Death When am gone and parked, Before I am kept and ...
- Rose Of Death “Rest in peace” were the inscriptions I read, ...
- Someday Someday when we’re older than now, One day when we ...
- Poker Once again as before, We will sit on that very place,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robert Abok
Daughter Of My Womb
Daughter of my womb
You've stabbed my heart so bad
You've killed the bearer of your life
Daughter of my womb am dying
My smile is but a frown
I have no idea whom I will crown
As the daughter of your womb
For you've sent them all to the tomb
My wrinkled hands needed a tender one
My closing eye libs needed to see before they are gone
The seed of the seed of my womb are no more
Daughter of my womb, you've killed the daughters of your womb
The medicine man in his robes
Administered the wrong root for a drug
Your womb is empty I have nothing to ...