Robert Founder Poems
- Death Where Is Thy Sting To all those dead and gone, How ...
- Jfk Jr’s Hate America Poem Imagine yourself at age 15, And ...
- Mother Daughter Day No question about it, Mothers win hands ...
- Flag Of Our Fathers When our Star Spangled Banner sees, My ...
- Aruba Joran And The Kalpo Brot... Joran Vandersloot, and the...
- Chaucer First English Poet Geoffrey Chaucer invented the ...
- Grant: General And President I... He was all that Lee was not ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robert Founder
Death Where Is Thy Sting
To all those dead and gone,
How does it feel?
From one with one foot in the grave,
And the other on a banana peel.
How was the ride, what did it cost?
Was there a ferry ‘cross the Styx?
Were angels there to wave you in,
Or were you there amongst the lost?
Could you see heaven's gate,
Did they make you wait?
How many went with you,
Of those that drank the devil's brew?
Each happy day that I'm alive
I wonder how it feels to die
And wonder how the dead abide
And wonder if they sing or cry.
I know my Bible says it's thus...