Robin D McCutcheon
Robin D McCutcheon Poems
- Tonight I Am Sad. Innocent young girls were shot to death in ...
- Love Poem You are a breath of fresh air. Your energy and ...
- Belinda’s Poem Your dove has completed its’ flight, Landing...
- Las Poemas Del Viejo (The old mans poems) His poems are ...
- Sweet Sierra It’s true, too true, that I can’t reach out and ...
- Trying To Figure Out Who I Am ...
- Tryst I empty the contents of a magical days pocket. Keys,...
A simple man who loves nature and people.
I hope for world peace. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robin D McCutcheon
Tonight I Am Sad.
Innocent young girls were shot to death in their schoolhouse.
Innocent people have enemies they know not of.
America has enemies.
I am getting old.
I have accomplished nothing.
Chaos, turmoil, mediocrity.
Is there no saving grace?
The news will be on in the morning.
Tomorrow night, I fear,
I will again be sad.