rogers monda Poems
- In My Dream; A Reality I take a pen, I pick a paper Desire ...
- The Wounds Of War The Music of the AK 47 Solemn and ...
- The Road From Damascus it seems it was yesterday i swore not...
- Life dear, forth hold my heart, only as you dearest know ...
- Tears Of Blood By this River we knelt down and wept Nay they...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about rogers monda
dear, forth hold my heart,
only as you dearest know how,
'times trudge it,
as you best know how,
'times lift it,
as you passionately vow
be travails as it be at sea,
be calm as the evening breeze at sea,
clutch thy hands tight with mine as we seek
the tranquility breeze as brisk
the road may be treacherous,
the gossip scandalous,
only the object will decide, ...