Rohan Rinaldo Felix
Rohan Rinaldo Felix Poems
- Nuclear Meltdown Why are you forcing benefits on us? You ...
- Hopeless Black Whole They will pass by like you don't ...
- Trappy Maze The milk steaming in the cup is no sign that one ...
- Gravity Grounds Me Sittin here, nothing is clear I keep ...
- The Licence To Love I will love, for that is my duty and ...
- Crappy Poem By A Suspected Vic...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rohan Rinaldo Felix
Why are you forcing benefits on us?
You never ask us, and you decide
To take our land away
You decide what is right for us,
Never giving us a choice.
You don’t mind coming to us for votes
Not now though, too inconvenient!
Is this all you care for us?
Is this all we’re worth?
We know about your Environment Impact Assessment
We know that it is foolproof
In doling out the best chunks of our nation to the most reckless
Elephant, Tiger, Peacock and Man don’t matter.
Is the economy all that matters to you?
This deluge of delusion is washing...