Rohit Poddar Poems
- One Life Don't wait for the sun to rise nor for the moon to ...
- True Freedom We possessed no possessions, and solved more ...
- Can Money Buy Happiness? As far as i am concerned.. Life is ...
- What Will A Guy Do" What will a guy do, when he is ...
- A Light For Life There's this feeling Maybe its fear Which ...
- Colours Of Life The sun, i see over the horizon Shinning ...
- Rising Liberty The morning sunshine glows bright to open my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Happiness is a choice.''Choices.
''Keep wandering, and one day, lost from all signs of negativity falling into a new beginning of grace, hope and happiness into the hands of eternal peace from where you'll wonder who you really were.''Lost.
''The freedom to make my own mistakes is all i ever wanted.''Freedom
Comments about Rohit Poddar
Don't wait for the sun to rise
nor for the moon to shine,
let the winds blow
seasons come and go,
One life, one ride.
Let the bells rings
let people come and go.
Write a song, sing along
dance in the raining sky
no reasons to ask. Why?
Humm with the birds
sleep with the dogs.
Do things you never thought life would give.
Pick a guitar, play out loud
no matter how it sounds,
put your heart in it, and
ignite with the beat.
wake up leaving the screens
who says you need somebody
to do things you need to.
Climb the highest ...