Rohitash Chandra Poems
- Breathing In Love I notice the flowers by the roadside Which...
- Recipe For Unity And Freedom Step 1: Wash the vegetables ...
- The Tsunami Victims My words hurt to describe —what is left ...
- Assume Being Free From Wars The war has ended in the Middle ...
- Final Thoughts By The Sea Up in the sky, a vision of ...
- Beauty Her skin like berries ripe, with spots of few ...
- The Sound Of Music Love sprinkles in the air As we dance ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rohitash Chandra
Breathing In Love
I notice the flowers by the roadside
Which I used to ignore before,
Thin blue skies and floating wool-like clouds
And green leaves dancing in rain shrouds.
With a vacant mind I observe
bright colourful flowers
Barefoot I digest the crisp of leaves
crumbling in the garden.
Usually I smile for no reason, taste the rain and shiver
Now my soul floats like a bamboo in the river
Happy the current might carry me somewhere
Scared I used to be, in love now I can dare.
Songs often play in my mind
While back and forth with thoughts I wind.