Rolls Royce Poems
- Born Free Everyone is born free So just let me be I can ...
- Chastity Aah, how it differs, the way other people affect my ...
- Why Am I Where am I Who am I Why am I
- The Wait It's dark and cold, when will the sun rise? Time ...
- Cease And Desist
- Nocturnal We iz nocturnal A creature of the nite We inhabit...
- Childhood Stuck in memories Yearning for those Merry days ...
Dead to this world of greed and lust... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rolls Royce
Everyone is born free
So just let me be
I can manage on my own
Don’t try to mismanage me
Life is for everyone to live and die
The way they choose it to be
You insist on doing it your way
Yet you impose your way upon me
My business is my business
Don’t make mine yours
I know my own mind
Don’t make up my mind for me
I don’t need to grow a pair
Just because you are missing ‘em
Win them that you have started
Don’t choose my battles for me
I am free, I am free, I am free
That’s the way I want always to be
If I can’t be the way I ...