Ron Kilgore Poems
- Modest Lady Lift your eyes, modest lady. Reticent, ...
- A Woman's Love Every man in a life Should know the love of a...
- Sounds Unseen Water on the moonlit lake is smooth. So ...
- Where Is The Time The clock’s illuminated eye Portrays in ...
- Caribbean Blue This poem was written for an elderly lady, ...
- Shades Of Gray Standing by the water's edge, I think Of her ...
- Winter's Demise Vibrant rays of sun rain down, Splash...
I live in Tennessee. Husband, Grandfather and still work in my profession. I write as I can and keep a blog. If you would like to see a picture of me and my family and hear some of my music, go to http: //www.rlkilgore.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ron Kilgore
Vibrant rays of sun rain down,
Splash and cover all around -
Resplendent colors, yellow, green
Of crocuses and mown grass sheen.
Ah! Spring too long delayed beckons,
Calling with promise of warmth's delight.
Oh, No! Was there ever
Fraud more blatant, deceit less latent
As this haughty Northern Breeze
Denying Winter's demise
And chasing me back inside
To find my jacket?