Ronald Deuster Poems
- Lost In Time Do not realze what day what time Looking for a ...
- Soldiers Hard Soldiers heart I feel cold as ice Have no ...
- Tired Tired I am 60 and retired My live is op no more ...
- Merc's Merc's I am a man of flesh and blood But my live ...
- Love Love Love is a decease It never let you be in peace
Retired army officer first Dutch army then joined the Legion entrangere and started to work after that for the south African SAPS.
At the moment iI am retired and living in the Netherlands more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ronald Deuster
I am a man of flesh and blood
But my live is no good
I am an legionair do not care
Do not share
Don't do it for the money
Do it for the trill
Do it for the kill
I am a war machine that lives on adrenaline
We don't go to haven
We go to hell
There is where we are well
We are hated
We are de grated
We are the dirt of the world
That is what people are told
But it isn't us the one's in hell
It is your government that will us tell
You fighting for us, when we tell you to kill.
We dont fight for money, we fight for the trill