Rory Briggs Poems
- Fated I've seen it, Saw it as I loitered Amongst these ...
- Beside A Tree Staring, the sun gutters from the sky. Whose ...
- Insomnia As I wander along deep sunken caverns, Fallen from...
- Insidious Nox The night is dead. Mellow light stubbornly ...
- Anxious Dawn The man and his dog Waded hours through fog. ...
- No Catharsis Delusional tidings set serene. Yet I still ...
- Disappear Here Dark, Desolate, Devoid, The depths are ...
The poet lives in Kent. He has written part time for THE PEOPLE and Daily Mirror. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rory Briggs
I've seen it,
Saw it as I loitered
Amongst these birds upon a low branch.
With it they crippled, twisted and tainted.
Betwixt by leaves of dying trees.
Not to bloom again.
Forget a return.
They're down now,
A job well done.