Rosa des Fleurs
Rosa des Fleurs Poems
- The Broken Doll They no longer come to play The broken doll ...
- Hands I remember the hands of the drawing by DaVinci of the ...
- Rain Locked out Drops of heavy rain pour down on me Wet, ...
- The Dark Quiet Stabbed Again I...
- The Pain Of Love The dark quiet stabbed again into my ...
Things have improved since these were written. Too happy now to write poems. May return one day with brighter vision! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rosa des Fleurs
The Broken Doll
They no longer come to play
The broken doll sits in the corner
her eyes have lost their sparkle
her hair has become dull
her party dress is stained and wrinkled
I watch the dancers
their firm tight bodies tease the pole
their party dresses have been removed
they have no shame
the men talk and crush their spent cigs into the ashtray
I recall the moments,
the softly uttered words,
I need you
I love you
The kalediscope of images whirls about me
the voyeur glimpses this world of amusements and cries