rosalinda flores martinez
rosalinda flores martinez Poems
- Brave Knight Shimmering white angel dust and honey flow ...
- Cemetery Darkness paints empty spaces Tombs white as snow,
- Lullaby I must never rest, I have to clean the house Serve...
- Stations Of The Cross In Poetr... Station 1: Jesus is ...
- Bread Of Clouds When would you seek my face and drink my ...
- For Noel Miles of travel sweeping us To a journey yonder the...
- Glass She broke the glass, She and her wicked teeth broke ...
Freelance Writer, visit my blogs at
http: //www.lulu.com/content/ebook/falling in love/
Thanks and GOD bless all! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about rosalinda flores martinez
Shimmering white angel
dust and honey
flow on me
like a shower of lilac
in the fragrant dawn
and cool mist
while waiting for you.
The beauty is remembering
our existance. You have
come to me one by one
as brave knights,
gleaming swords of
clasping hands untainted.
Your habit defies
dirt and stinking corpses
and loathing days and
nights. It glories in the
pouring of rain and the blood
of a dutiful battlefield,
The brave knight is
Kneeling for peace.