Rose. E. Poe
Rose. E. Poe Poems
- False Happiness What is happiness? Is it love? Or is it ...
- So-Called Trust Love kills slowly, More slowly than any ...
- Begging Love is a drug, Once you try it you can't get ...
- It's Ok To Lose Your Head Love is strong. Love is a very ...
- Why Why won't you face the truth? Why do you think that it ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rose. E. Poe
What is happiness?
Is it love?
Or is it exactly the same as stated above?
It's only followed by pain and loss.
It makes you forget the reality of the world.
I know what happiness is;
Well I have my theories anyway.
I believe that it's all a lie,
An evil thing to cripple you, and let you fall.
To break you down and make you week.
It is the end of all.