Rose Rose Poems
- A Tree In A Barren Soil I'm a tree in a barren soil, ...
- I'M An Orphan Here I'm an orphan in this world And so have I...
- Will You Love Me? This night is so desperate like my woeful ...
- Wasn'T I.....? I was under the impression, That you were ...
- Shall I Die? The night rain pouring pearls Over our green ...
- What Do You Want From Me? What do you want from me? Do you ...
- Gambling ''Life is a gambling'', gambling by fate, o'er ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rose Rose
A Tree In A Barren Soil
I'm a tree in a barren soil,
Shedding its leaves as tears
I cannot grow more here,
Under the scorching hatredness
Of many a shining sun above me
I'm so scared to live here
Soon I'll be falling in to the hands
Of this parched land,
Leaving all my dreams and hopes'
Where I may sleep like a dead wood
But my soul will wake up like an angel
In an eternal world of love and peace
with her stretched wings
Where I'll not shed my feathers as tears!