Rosemarie Rowley Poems
- The Longing I am free at last to be silent, to lap In the ...
- Child At The Botanic Gardens To make a phrase numismate, it ...
- The Amazons Meet The Greeks When life was thick with ...
- Anchorite At The Gate Of Heave... Not heeding brute reality, ...
- Better Half I feel his presence as if he stood before me My ...
- Hot Cinquefoil Star Do not come shedding into my smitten ...
Born and educated Dublin, where she lives at present.
Has published 5 books of poetry, and won international awards for her epic poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rosemarie Rowley
I feel his presence as if he stood before me
My thoughts are tea-leaves only he can read
A brain scan shows I want him to adore me
While my heart shows for him my wanton need.
I trawl through the day, he could never bore me
I think of him even when I bleed
Heart of my heart, friend to never score me
Necklace of desire, bead after bead -
He knows my ways, how to love and shore me;
His speech shows me where and how to lead;
He never hurts, his will would never core me,
Or leave me hungry where I want to feed:
At times we see ourselves, strange ...