Rosie Arwood Poems
- Percy Jackson ≪3 Percy, with his eyes of green Looked ...
- Happy Days happy days are here to stay they won't go ...
- Ruins darkness surrounds me it shows all the pain brings ...
- Trees trees flow trees glow leaves green everywhere seen
- Pretty Princess pretty princess dressed in white I didn't ...
- Candles Candles flicker Candles blaze Just like ...
- Movies Movies make you happy Movies make you sad Movies ...
I love to dance, draw, write, read and climb. I am in a big family. I am the youngest. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rosie Arwood
Percy Jackson ≪3
Percy, with his eyes of green
Looked upon the shores unseen,
His jet black hair with wind it blew
Feeling and loving the breeze anew
Waiting for his perfect love
Seeing her face from heaven above
She flipped her hair and flashed a smile
They'll be together for quite awhile
Half god, half man, this Percy was
Fought gorgons and centaurs just because
He lived his life in camp halfblood
Untill Hera came and came like a flood
She destroyed his memories good and bad
He could only remember about his Dad
His Dad was Poisidon who ruled the sea
His brother ...