Rosie Rose Poems
- Don'T Believe It. Every day is getting harder to live ...
- No One's Ever Home Sitting and crying, in my room alone. I ...
- It's Always Been You I love him. And he doesn't love me ...
- Aboslutely Nothing I see no pain in your eyes. Just ...
- Something Is Missing It's been almost eight years. Filled ...
- I Miss You My heart feels like its not there. From all the ...
My name is Amber, I am fifteen, and I enjoy writing poetry. Most of the poems I write are about sad things because I usually write whenever I have too much emotion to handle. So.. yeah. I hope you enjoy my writing. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rosie Rose
Don'T Believe It.
Every day is getting harder to live through.
And, somehow, I still manage to think about you.
It's not fair, the way things are.
Seriously, I made it so darn far.
My body aches for somebody to hold me.
And I'm just so darn lonely.
I know I can keep on living.
Even though I couldn't keep on believing.
Hardly anything is right in this world.
It's been tough on this girl.
I know that it could be worse.
But it doesn't stop the hurt.
I just want to get out of here.
Away from all these tears.
But they follow me where ever I go.
I'm trapped with everything...