rositah dali azali
rositah dali azali Poems
- Regret -new- I regret regretting things Those that I call memories...
- Time Time flies I'm older I'm wiser
- Halfway To Heaven Hand in hand you and I bridged the ...
- True Lover It was a fate that we met introduced by mom and ...
- Moments Moments of thoughts Thinking of the ...
- On My Birthday On the day of my birthday I see wrinkles on ...
- Miracle A miracle happened today I saw, I felt, I smelled
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about rositah dali azali
I regret regretting things
Those that I call memories now
Those that come to me from time to time
Those that color my days
Those that make-up my life
Those that make me what I am today
Regrets are only for fools
I am a fool after all
I was a fool then
I am a fool now
A fool for not knowing
the difference between a jewel and a stone
Things happen for reasons
Reasons that can't be seen by eyes
Reasons that can't be touched by hands
but felt by hearts
hearts of those who forgive readily
with no apology needed
Should I time-travel ...