rosy sand Poems
- Life Of You And Me Loved till my breath Thought loved your ...
- Soul Deserve Nothing U deserve not my dear U deserve not! My...
- Silly Me Husshhh! Its adream asking to choose on own Yes! ...
- Moments Flying butterflies colourful here and there Saw you ...
- Dream Boy There stands my dream boy With arms wide ...
- Thorny Path Seemed flowery one day Now seems thorny all ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about rosy sand
There stands my dream boy
With arms wide stretched
With sparks in eyes
While all the drizzles of
Pearl droplets sprinkling on him
There under the tree he stands
With hands stretched wide
With all his love he is bounding me
Promising me with trust
And shower of love all life
Says “Will stare you all life
But will expect nothing my love”
His words are sweet like honey
His emotions are high like tide
Now I feel how numbness pains
What an emotion he presents
Oh what a close thought he posses
Making me to be proud of
Many emotions and many ...