Rowdy Solomon Poems
- You Pushed Me Away I woke up on the wrong Side of the bed ...
- Your Tender Touch My darling angel Oh, how I long for the
- Our Good Night Soft Jazz bands played on the radio While I ...
- Rainbows (For Our Children) Positivity was always one of ...
- I Am Poetry! ! ! My mind is an incubator. It hatches embroys ...
- The Palmy Puppet Creeping within the crevices and cracks of ...
- Acts Of Love Unchanging By the world around you And is ...
My name is Rowdy Solomon. I am a poet and I also write short stories. Every once and a while I'll post scriptures and try to provide encouragement to others. If you are interested or know anyone who is interested in poetry or short stories of any kind please feel free to download my Sol Poetry app today! The links are provided below:
AVAILABLE FOR: ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rowdy Solomon
You Pushed Me Away
I woke up on the wrong
Side of the bed this morning
Because it was your side
At least it used to be
Some of the pillows were
Cold as ice just like the
Shoulder you gave me when
You turned your back and said goodbye
I did everything in my power
To keep us together, but it
Only drew us apart
We were like continents drifting
Away from each other slowly
I guess I have to blame myself for
Crying an ocean over you then watching
You float away on my tears
Flowers, candy, chocolates,
Jewelry, cuddling, songs and poems
Just for you and me ...