Rownel Allen Poems
- Tell Me Why Why can't our love be just love, not hurting at ...
- A Very Short Love Affair Our eyes met, My heart ...
- I Miss You Allright! Do I miss you? Hell, No! Just ...
- Keep Me Warm You always keep me warm With your voice, with ...
- Found Love At Coppermine You called up to say 'hi' I said ' ...
- Your Eyes Your eyes speak of passion I can see through ...
- The End Finally the day has come For you to leave, time to ...
i've been writing poems for 4 years now but most were not saved. this is my first time to actually share my poems other than with my inspirations. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rownel Allen
Tell Me Why
Why can't our love be just love, not hurting at all
Why can't it last forever, why it had to end
Tell me why
Why can't our love be stable, be calm
Why it need to pass through trials
Please tell me why
You must know the reason, you must try
Try to answer all the questions in mind
So much love to give, wanting to be loved as well
But not to be forever.. then,
Just tell me why