ruby cunningham Poems
- Wings Of Hope Here in the ocean of my mind where my thoughts...
- The Rain We met in the park when we were teens you with your...
- The Tree This tree standing here all gnarled and bent was ...
- Oceans Embrace I come to the ocean as to that of a lover its...
- Easy Nights Twilight glow of Heaven above Starlit nights ...
- Ages Past When the wind blows through the heart of natures ...
- Shadow Dance Shadows dancing in flickering light guiding ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ruby cunningham
When the wind blows through
the heart of natures soul
You can hear the songs of ages past
Close your eyes and open your mind
Hear the sounds that echo
down the halls of time
Ancient memories yet unknown
like incense linger on
Hazy images clear with every breath
Til solid you stand in their midst
Future voices calling you back
to a time you never left
Ruby M Cunningham