Ruby JM. Poems
- I Am A Child I am a child Allow me to be me For I can only...
- Range Of Emotion Passing through the darkness My life ...
- Endless Love Entranced with the passion of our endless ...
- My Scorpion King Love drives me with endless passions and ...
- The Street Car Named Desired An unexpected romance Surfaced ...
- The Man In You Sweetness, Babes is what you squeal to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ruby JM.
I Am A Child
I am a child
Allow me to be me
For I can only remain in this state for so long
Give me the freedom to become who I am
For my mind is filled with Tales
My Heart is filled with Love
My mind is filled with many Joyous Riches
With all the goods that I have encountered upon
I possess the Mind of an Individual with ‘PURITY’
I have endured the endless days of fun and games
I have stumbled upon the negative and heart rending circumstances
I have however learned what it is that I need to do in order to press forward
My mind is like a Blank Slate
Ready to be ...