Rudolph Manheim Poems
- The Feather Fly, fly high Fly, fly away With those blissful...
- Remember? Do you remember? Your birthday is on December ...
- War Is War is pain Many men wanted to join in Fighting is ...
- As The Writing Starts Here As the time passes by And I can't...
- After 4 Years? After 4 years of fighting I'm lost? After ...
- Revise Staring at your face Was the best for me Missing you...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rudolph Manheim
Fly, fly high
Fly, fly away
With those blissful fluffy white wings
Fly, fly fast
You've dropped one of your feather
Don't be worry, angel
I'll pick and keep it
As a memory.
May you have a great life up there, angel
Do leave me faster
Because you'll hate me more
And I'll be more hurt
Your white-pure feather
Became the new you
In my sorrow life
Making me crazy
The feather of you
is not going to be vanished away
I'll keep it tight
In my heart.