Russell McFadden Poems
- Waiting look out to the horizon A whole world lies ...
- If Fate Will Have Us good bye for now you and i have been ...
- Good Bye? ? ? ? ? is there sense is saying goodbye? ... you ...
- Broken Hearts
- Friends your my friend ill be yours close your eyes and ...
- Seeing With Closed Eyes Take a look at me tell me what you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Russell McFadden
look out to the horizon
A whole world lies beyond
the path of life shall guide you
and move you swiftly on
there's new things discover and unseen sights to see
but always I'll be waiting for when you return to me
the road stretches before you no one knows just how far
and what ever may befall you
just remember who you are if others try to change you, think of who you want to be. and I'll be right here waiting for you to return to me