Ruth White Poems
- The Translator A man stands ready, all dressed up and ...
- Compassion? What's the meaning of compassion? I've heard that...
- When Will We Open Our Eyes? I. How come that child on the ...
- The Stranger There is a room, well fit, with people of all ...
- The Aborted Babies Hello there, I didn't mean to bother you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ruth White
There is a room, well fit, with people of all kinds.
All of them having a difference of binds.
I stand among them you see.
In this off set room, not made for me.
They talk and they joke and they laugh a loud.
While I drift by them, like a weightless cloud.
There is some of the conversation I do finally get.
But when I speak, it's like I and them have never met.
What is the difference from them and me?
They are all like locks, and I am like a lone key.
Is there a way that my key could find a way to their locks?
Or would I be thrown out by them, and then ...