Ryan A. McGraw
Ryan A. McGraw Poems
- Knight In Shining Armor I want to be your knight in shining ...
- Light Or Dark I light a fire in the darkness, So there may ...
- The Basilisk And The Mirror There once was a basilisk Who ...
- Curse Of A Wolf May your food be unsafe. May your family ...
- The Sins Wrath may bite, And Lust might suck. Gluttony may...
- Cold World Haiku
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ryan A. McGraw
Knight In Shining Armor
I want to be your knight in shining armor,
I vow to stand guard wherever you go.
I vow to slay the demons and dragons,
That ever dare to show.
From sword and shield to tooth and nail,
I vow to protect your life.
Because I want to be your knight in shining armor,
And want to always be by your side.
When evil rises,
And darkness falls,
I will make things right.
Destroy the demon,
Defeat the dragon
Become the hero of the town.
But the only thing that I want is your heart,
And in turn will give you mine.
I will be your knight in ...