Ryan Simon Poems
- Lover, Not A Liar The nights were once cold and dark, until ...
- A Cute Poem For A Cute Girl You changed my world with a blink...
- Our Love What is there, to believe in during life. Nothing...
- Crazy-Song I’m walking down the hall People go to ...
- You And Me
- Loneliness Loneliness is tearing me apart. How did I find a ...
- The Lifelong Journey
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ryan Simon
Loneliness is tearing me apart.
How did I find a way into your heart?
I want your body close to mine.
Now, tomorrow and ‘til the end of time.
Let all my love surround you.
You’ve been all I’ve been thinking about.
I need you in my life.
But if I lose you, it will cut me like a knife.
I don’t want to play a role.
I just want to give you my soul.