S.M. Kozubek Poems
- Final Exams final exams- wolves roam the dark woods
- His Aching Back spruce boughs ice-bowed his aching back
- My Grandparents' Garden (Haiku...
- Skiing Meditation On a creaking chair and swinging lift, ...
- First Yoga Class (Senryu)
- He Answers Her Questions he answers her questions— beads of ...
- Riding Thermals When I dwell upon death casting aside all ...
Mike Kozubek is an attorney, author, and teacher.
His poem “Arrival, New York,1909” is the lead poem in the Journal Of Modern Poetry 15. Other poems have been appeared in Frogpond, A Hundred Gourds, Prune Juice, bottle rockets and The Valentine’s Day Anthology. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about S.M. Kozubek
wolves roam the dark woods