Saadut Hussain Poems
- Lurking Shadows In The Dark Lurking shadows in the ...
- Empty Roads Whisper Many Stori... Empty roads whisper many ...
- Harvest! In this autumn, hues of yellow, stalks of grain,...
- In The Whispers Of This Night In the whispers of this night, ...
- Burning Your Letters By The Sh...
- Moon And Echo I figured out your shadows, in the dark of this...
- Mystery In the endless noise of these bazaars, who pays ...
Exploring life, learning every day, traveling every moment. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Saadut Hussain
Lurking Shadows In The Dark
Lurking shadows in the dark.
Under ash they ignite a spark.
A spark so strong, of a memory long
How much before the spark turns flare
Under starry skies with open arms.
Lonely paths where silence swarms
Empty skies, passing by.
Memories past, held so fast.
Close to heart held our dreams.
In distances her silence screams
Dark evening, lighted hearts.
Faraway a flare beckons.