Sabina Sindhu Poems
- Empty Ink Bottle - Sabina 'Sindhu' The ink bottle, it was ...
- Poems Are In My Eyes Although rose is red... or yellow, my ...
- Colour Of Rainbows Green are forests Green was my childhood.
- Bitter Song Rain stopped at once bitter songs of wild-plants...
- I Was Lost Somewhere In Fairy ... An old woman, ...
Comments about Sabina Sindhu
Empty Ink Bottle
- Sabina 'Sindhu'
The ink bottle, it was empty.
The Pen, it wanted to swallow ink
The ink and the pen
both were empty.
The empty bottle knew nothing
The pen, it was thinking to write
But it thought,
How to write and how to express?