sabrina seriva Poems
- Good Bye ill never for give you. ill never forgive u, for ...
- My Life Is Complete my life was empty, and bitter, until ...
- Why? feeling like being torn apart! ! pain inside burrowing...
- Mirror Image. i've met my mirror image, lost in his ...
- Life Is Sorrow
- His Kiss standing there looking at his beautiful blue ...
- James he is so wonderful he is my world i hope it doesnt ...
im sabrina seriva i am 17 and i love poetry it really speaks to me and i love it and i love to write it even though it might not be that good but i still try more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about sabrina seriva
ill never for give you.
ill never forgive u, for stealling my heart breaking it to peices and throwing them on the ground.
ill never forgive the things you did.
ill never forgive the ways you lied.
and now i say good bye,
the slick silver blade reaches my wrist,
the crimson blood pours down my arm,
as shining tears pour from my eyes,
i pull the blade away and start a new line
... more blood pours,
...more tears fall,
my spirit disappearing,
my soul leaving
my life ending,
vision going black,
but then i hear a voice,
this voice telling...