Sadayo Takizawa Poems
- A Block Of Stone On a mountain peak cloud comes out, flows ...
- Spring Cherry cakes With my friends Doll's Day.
- Winter Grave stone Wearing a rosary Christmas!
- Out Of Matter 'Just a love', do you say? There are things ...
- Autumn Kot kot kot, Seagull knocks Morning window.
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sadayo Takizawa
A Block Of Stone
On a mountain peak
cloud comes out, flows away.
Do you still remember the scenery of
so many thousands years ago?
Sea in its back
stone still stands
stacked on the Earth.
Everything has own season, says one.
Does a stone have a season, too?
A block of granite doesn't answer,