Sadistic Cupid Poems
- In Love, Yet Tired Of Waiting I want simply to be loved as I ...
- Just Another Haiku
- Sanctum Soliloquy I've imagined a a place truely with no ...
- Sadcu Does Country? What! Girl help me please cause I'm ...
- What's Done Is Done If I had stayed in school would you love ...
- Revenge With Tears For A Frien... I little jolt from neg while...
- Frustration These things of pangs unknown by name, I feel ...
I was born and there for I was concieve. After a while I came to know the world is both beautiful and repulsive. Life is a paradox in which we all must strive. I don't to much focus on my past, but nor do I ignore it. My apoplogizes for not explaining further. I simply wish to better than I was yesterday. This is all I can say for now. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sadistic Cupid
In Love, Yet Tired Of Waiting
I want simply to be loved as I love you.
If that seems to much then you never catch up.
'IN LOVE, ' I never wanted to feel this way,
yet for you I thought it worth the chase.
However I never got my place
Love was you race, so why couldn't you keep the pace.
I 'm both a king and a prince, but I feel in love and haven't felt that way since.
I thought I should have you because of all the time spent.
It was you who said my blacked heart didn't make any sense,
So why in darkness I only payed for my consequence.
So why would I remain with you?
I'd say I'm writing ...