Saintdc Reward Poems
- Letter To The President- Dedic...
- In My Closet In throes of grief wit no pal nigh my aches let...
- The Lagos Sea-Side The evening breeze clear sand by the ...
- My Joy My heart bleeds for joy rivers flowing down my ...
- Past Midnight Pray the loudness of quietude as sleep claims ...
- Rainrain Thinking about the knocking rain hitting hard upon ...
- Think About Those Hungry! Think about these shrinking...
Im the shy type of guy, talk little n an introvert., so i find in poetry an avenue to let off some steam...i write when i feel like n could write one poem a year if the urge to write is lacking.., i like real people not pretenders...
www.saintdcreward.typepad.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Saintdc Reward
Letter To The President- Dedicated To The Memories Of The Victims Of The August 26 Sucide Attack On The Abuja Un Building.
Tell me, I really want 2 know;
hw much longer, how much more souls;
i dnt want d usual endless tirade;
of U handling it n stil evil grows;
my people wants to know;
they are getting fed up with our woes;
please, i only need an answer of peace;
even our bright future wants to know;
and asks 'is it safe for me to show'
My aged granny wants to know;
how many would make the next death toll;
im now afraid of heading back home;
coz all my granny knows is I must know;
Oh God, U better let me know;
coz i cant make sense of d ...