Salil Singh Poems
- The Loss Of God Let me teach you about Heartache and the ...
- The States I tell you this; one goes left one goes right
- It Is. Its right there Couldn’t you see it? Rippling ...
- Dubai I sit in an empty parking lot in Dubai with both ...
- The Golden Gate Behold the Golden Gate. On the first ...
- Do We Know Each Other? How is it there? Did it rain? Are ...
- Poor Malbenis He shambles through street lamp-lit arcades, a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Salil Singh
The Loss Of God
Let me teach you about
Heartache and the loss of God
That is, the loss of
a presence - all-fulfilling,
Preceding an unlikely joy
You will find yourself always
from dim star to pole star
One faraway light to the next
Through a depthless silent night
And with me a- strolling
Cold, loveless gypsy light of mine!
My shores are lapped by murky panthalassas
(All land is still one continent)
Where man was never born,
He never walked
And nothing did.