Sam Bowen Poems
- Cutting For The Blood Cutting for the blood What is it about...
- Betrayed I want to tell you, Oh so much stuff, But i'm ...
- Her Sweet Lips... without you in my life there's no reason ...
- This Feelin' How do i describe this feelin' Every time you ...
- Care No one cares, I'm left alone, I get ugly stares, I...
- My Friends Now this gal Is quite a fun person She ...
- Love What is love It is something That no one Can explain
YO MA HOMIE'S! ! ! What makes you think i would actually tell you anything about me? You creepers! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sam Bowen
Cutting For The Blood
Cutting for the blood
What is it about blood
That makes people so squeamish
I love it
I love the deep red colour
The thickness of it
The warmth of it when it flows
Down my wrists
It's my drug
It's my addiction
And i'm making no attempt
No one really cares anyway
Not even my own mother
My so called friends don't even care
I might as well die
No one would care
I'm just one more screwed up
So i take my leave