Sam Hughff Poems
- Happiness Happiness, oh happiness, waiting to burst forth ...
- A New Day Today I start all over, today is a new day. I ...
- Blind Restless, jumpy, I walk; alone because I am always ...
- But Still..... My brain pounds with agony, is it because ...
- Am I Good Enough? Am I good enough for you, so much older; ...
- Great Escape I have become an empty shell because my shell ...
- On The Run Tired and groggy, i awaken to the suns first ...
I write poetry and music. Some of it has been published in a few books, but most of goes unread-until now. I hope you guys like what you read. I have only been doing this for about six or seven years and I'm trying broaden and expand what I write about. I don't want to write about the same things over and over again, so if it seems like I am, please send me a message, make suggestions-I take ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sam Hughff
Happiness, oh happiness,
waiting to burst forth from me,
To live in such splendour and
bathe in the milky sunlight,
I wish such a happiness,
existed for me.
To live in a world of anger,
trapped inside a bird's cage.
Why won't this happiness be mine?
Hatred fills my heart,
for this world full of anger,
Why can't this happiness be mine?