Sam Jones Poems
- As I Stand Idly By Do you know world domination Were you ...
- Abstraction An abstract extract That has left the track A ...
- The Quest For Power Through conscience comes thought From ...
- Virus My circuits are fried by your despondent lies All ...
- Originality? Repetition or revelation Inspiration or ...
- An Aggressive Poem This is an aggressive verse I’m pretty ...
- Get Smashed Got smashed Feel trashed Out on the ...
Student of media enjoy writing, film making music of all genres especially heavy metal, rock, Punk, reggae, blues, Ska and ah hell its all good except pop really.
avid guitarist on my gap year now looking forward to getting out and about in the world.Peace and love to the world. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sam Jones
As I Stand Idly By
Do you know world domination
Were you there for globalisation
Do you know about corporations
Have you heard of exploitation
Seen the bums in the subway station
30 killer tons in a nuclear bomb
where were you?
When the world went wrong
Watched the nations latest news
Hear politicians express their views
See them act for the safety of the people
Watch America invade for oil
Did you sit or stand idly by
As the missiles flew
Shame on me and shame on you