Samantha Bunn Poems
- Lust? Or Love? Some say they believe in love at first ...
- Good Liar Your a good liar...You stole my heart... Hurray ...
- Remember When... Remember when the Saturday morning cartoons...
- Beginning Of The End This is the beginning, the beginning ...
- The Sickness The sickness finds us. We try to run, we try ...
- Wonderfully Chaotic Life is a whirlwind adventure. Crazy, ...
- The Eyes, The Soul His eyes, they are the key to his ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Samantha Bunn
Lust? Or Love?
Some say they believe in
love at first sight…
I scoff at those who see the
truth in this.
Love is an acquired thing,
you can't love someone you just
laid your eyes upon.
Lust, on the other hand is an
an almost life threatening thing.
Lust causes babies and disease,
It is hard to tell the difference
Between the two…Love? Or lust?
That is something you will know when it happens,
Love doesn’t come easily, Lust does.