Samantha Bush Poems
- When Day Met Night When Day met the Night, there was a ...
- Back To The Beginning Plastered eyes viewing the ...
- Forgotten Machines Destruction came swift on wings of ...
- Dead Willy Dead is the kiss upon your lips Yet still you ...
- Cold And Broken hallelujah... He stood at the tracks, ...
- Time To Rewind Can a morsel on the tongue of many compare to ...
- Mark Thy Path Death be the name, Of the souls that go ...
I like to write......nuthin big ^^ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Samantha Bush
When Day Met Night
When Day met the Night,
there was a story to tell.
About heavenly Light,
falling in love with Dark Hell.
The Light was nice,
and curtsied when due.
the Dark had no manners,
not a noted a' due.
So when Light found Dark,
she hugged him deep.
Instead he slithered away,
making Light weep.
Dark looked back before he ran,
Seeing Light kneeling and broken down.
Dark ran over and pulled her lips up,
'Upside down goes that frown! '
He snickered and fled,
back down to Hell.
Light blushed and smiled,
leaving as ...