sambhota wangpo Poems
- I Visited In Bir..... When I visited in Bir I felt first the...
- Buddhism Folded our hands on the chest Shut-down our eyes ...
- A Maiden On The Owl-Like Goggl... A maiden on the owl-like ...
- The Walker On The Lonely Road.... Sadly, Oh! Sadly The ...
- I Am..... Wangpo is my name, I am nothing changed, always ...
- Love I do not have such a sweet words That she can hear from...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Wangpo is my name,
I am nothing changed, always the same.
I like to play guitar
I like to wear loose sweater.
Nobody doesn`t do what I do
But I do is real and true.
Yet the belief must be yours.
I am not good as your parents
But I do not like the tyrants.
I like to talk straight forwards
Not like to go back and backwards.
I like the meek and humble man.
I like the simple and innocent woman.
Who has wee dimples on both sides
I like it from all sights.
I draw the drawings for the pleasure
By knowing it as a treasure.
I like listen to the music ...