Samina Akhter Poems
- Different Sounds As the birds chirp, Passing my house, I ...
- The 9/11 Attack As the hearts we cry, We feel the same, ...
- The Sun Bright, A burning flash, HOT, Red, Yellow, ...
- Life Life is a rainbow, It never ends. There’s a pot of ...
- The Moon Bright, Changes shapes, Blue or White, Aware ...
- Hungry People When I look them, I hear children ...
- Dreaming All I do, Is look up in the clouds, Dreaming, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Samina Akhter
As the birds chirp,
Passing my house,
I see birds chirping,
As the moon rises up,
The crickets pass,
By my house,
'Crick, Crick, Crick'.
As the sun goes down,
the fireflies rises up,
'Buzz, Buzz, Buzz'
As these animals,
Pass my house,
Like the wind.