Samson Pitan Poems
- Peace Of Mind Peace of mind is when you have all you ...
- Myself And I </>Friends we are filled with dreams ...
- Aluta Continua (Struggle) My brain feels shallow Locked in ...
- Black Love From a Distance you whisper Up close it’s a ...
- My Life </>My Life my challenge My Living
- Politics </>Political view of ancient days, Indulge ...
- I See You I see your true colours shining I see your dark ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Samson Pitan
Peace Of Mind
Peace of mind is when you have all you want
Can you find all you want?
You try but not enough
You can try all you want
But is that enough?
Peace of mind Is the hope we seek
Willing to forgive
And able to proceed
Peace of mind is finding what you love
Who you love
And how you love
Peace of mind is finding where you love
Live the love
And breeding the love
Peace of mind is comfort
Willing to believe
And living to be free
Peace of mind is not vague
It’s worth everything
Worth fighting for