Samuel Flegons Poems
- My Birth To Earth It all began In december 2001 When i got ...
- Infant Ant Tiny, minute, small in size Low and calm but Low...
- Thoughts Of Mere Men Common are dreams and thoughts In minds...
- The Dark Dungeon The dark dungeon is a tearful home where ...
- Trip To A Haven I took a stroll On a lonely street So calm ...
- Forever I Remain Forever i stand When whirl wind comes With...
- Nightfall The evening breeze from high descends And brings ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''In lifeIn my old school.I felt intelligent enough to relax but always had bad results.
one has to get up strife
for what he wants.''
''Writing poetryTo myself
But beign an exceptional poet
Comments about Samuel Flegons
My Birth To Earth
It all began
In december 2001
When i got born
To an African woman.
The nurses shed
Tears of joy
When came a naked
Black baby boy.
He cried with folded hands
And sought for deliverance
He prayed for a miracle
From the saviour's holy tabernacle.
Forcefully he left the warm woumb
He left his humble abode
To lastly move to the tomb
Therefore he treked a lonely road
And came to the new wide world.