Samuel Oluwatobi Olatunji
Samuel Oluwatobi Olatunji Poems
- Dancers At The Gate Of Death 1 Looking through the ...
- Maybe Love Maddens How insane without a dreadlock? Honey ...
- I Feel... I feel a Trojan Horse in my heart, Encompassing a...
- The Song Of An Ogbanje I am the born again, The soul of a ...
- Fear Rustling; Darkness; Shrieking; Howling!
- This Morning The day is dry, A twin to the Sahara. The sun...
- A Song For Chinua There was a man Before things fell ...
I am a student, a writer and an editor.I love writing poems and short stories.I edit and write short stories for my fellowship weekly bulletin, The Divine Apogee, and I am an editor of The Shuttle, a journal of the department of English, University of Lagos. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Samuel Oluwatobi Olatunji
Dancers At The Gate Of Death
Looking through the crystalline glass of life
I see that we are all dancers at the gate of death
We're all entranced, dancing kokoma on death's disco-floor
Every running second brings us to our fag end
I see some dancing faint-heartedly and others dancing full-heartedly
Then death with a smirking face will fain pick with a jagged fork
whoever he wants into his bottomless mouth.
O death! You've picked a big dream -
a valiant voice, a precious pen of pulchritude and peace
You've taken a fine faggot from our fireworks
Now we mourn: red eyes ...